according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (« GDPR ») articles 13 and 14
This document (« Information ») intends to provide you indications regarding the processing of information, as follows specified, which will be supplied by you to STONEHOUSE and that will be treated by the same and /or by other subjects identified for the purposes indicated below. The Information, in particular, is made pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (« GDPR »)
- Who is the Data Controller and which are the how to contact him? There are co-controllers of the treatment
The data controller is: STONEHOUSE in the person of the legal representative Hayward David Andrew established Via Centoni, 14 55061 San Ginese di Compito, Capannori (LU) –
email@example.com – tel. (+39) 338 742 9012.
- How do we collect personal data?
If you contact us directly, for example through ours internet sites, via e-mail or by telephone through our direct line, in order to request information about our services.
If you buy one of our services, for example through the our websites.
If you buy one of our services through a platform of booking for hotel services (booking, etc.).
If you respond to our marketing campaigns, for example filling out a response form, or entering data on one of our sites Internet.
If your contact details are communicated to us by a third party with your consent.
If business partners legitimately transfer yours personal data to us.
If you participate in an event organized by us.
Data may be collected that also concerns you through the video surveillance system.
If you provide personal information on behalf of someone else It is your responsibility to ensure, before doing so, that the interested party has taken notice of this Privacy Notice. If you are under 18, La Please do not provide us with any personal information.
- What data categories of personal data do we collect?
The following categories of personal data concerning you they can be collected through the various services and contact channels described in this Privacy Notice:
- a) Contact details – information regarding name, address, number of phone, email address.
- b) Complete identification data – information related to yours identities derived from the identity documents required by law for example Card of identity, Passport, Driving License, etc.
- c) Interest and preferences – information that you provide us about to your interests, including the type of hotel treatment you prefer (ad example its telephone availability at the facility, the preferred time for meals or beauty treatments, etc.) or the type of accessory services.
- d) Other personal data – information that you provide us about to your date of birth, education or professional situation for the purpose exclusive to customize the service.
- e) Use of the Website for information on how use our site, open or forward our communications, including the information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- f) Images – images that portray your person gathered through photos and /or videos made at events organized with us or through the video surveillance system.
- g) Data related to your state of health or other data belonging to particular categories – information you give us about some of your own physical conditions in relation to the type of catering service.
Therefore, within the limits of the purposes and modalities described in this information, information may be processed can be considered as « Simple or common personal data », in which include your personal details, your bank details, your contact details (such as for example, cell phone number; email address. Below, jointly, « Personal Data ») and as « Particular Data » as characterized, pursuant to of the GDPR, from a particular nature; they refer, in fact, to physical health and, more generally, they are able to provide information on the state of health User.
For convenience of reference, in this Information, the expression « Personal Data » should be understood as a reference to all Your personal data, unless otherwise specified.
- What are the purposes and the legal requirements for process your personal data (purpose and legal basis of processing)?
Personal Data collected will be processed for the purposes and on the basis of the following legal bases:
|Purpose||Legal basis of processing|
|Categories a), b) (when relevant): for the management of your contractual relationship or to execute a pre-contractual measures (such as, for example, the request for information or that of an estimate, the provision of the service). In this case, you is free to give your personal data even details; however failure to provide it will not allow you to establish the aforementioned report and fulfill your request||treatment is necessary in relation to the execution of a contract of which you are a party|
|Category c): for planned communications from the rules of public security (PS communication). The missed providing data implies the impossibility of providing the service hotel in its favor||treatment is necessary for an obligation to Law|
|Categories d, e, f, g) upon your specific consent, for the personalization and improvement of the service with specific reference to the specific needs for his stay and catering and to speed up the operations of recording. The failure to communicate data does not prevent the service, but prevents personalization and improvement.||Your consent|
|Categories c, d, e and f) upon your specific consent the completion (and subsequent use) of surveys e to contact you, at the addresses provided, in order to check the quality the service rendered to you and your satisfaction; these activities will however be limited and limited in the spirit of discretion of our structure (together with « satisfaction verification ») Failure to consent prevents us from getting to know his degree satisfaction.||your consent|
|Categories a, c, e,) i prior to your specific consent, to send you pro-memory and promotional communications; and communications relating to events organized by the owner or his commercial partners (together, « marketing purposes « ) these activities will still be contained and limited, in the spirit of discretion of our structure. Failure to consent prevents to be able to contact you in relation to our initiatives.||Your consent|
|Category a,) to send you related communication to services for which, as our client, he has already shown interest and stops the possibility for you to oppose these communications. This activity will still be limited and limited, in the spirit of discretion of our structure. Failure to consent prevents to be able to contact you in relation to our initiatives.||Legitimate Interest|
- How is your personal data processed?
Personal Data will be processed using manual, computerized or telematic tools, suitable for guaranteeing security and confidentiality and will be performed by personnel duly trained to respect of Applicable Regulations.
In addition to cases in which it is necessary to contact you for needs related to management of your stay with us, where you consent to the treatment of your data for the purposes set out in point 3, you may be contacted via e-mail, sms, or through any equivalent electronic or medium paper mail or call via operator to all the addresses provided. Ove prefer to be contacted only to one or some of these addresses, you can do express request by request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you express your consent in relation to the purposes referred to in points 4, your personal data will be made visible and stored in an informatic archive of customer relations management, so-called Customer Relationship Management (CRM), as well as possibly stored in one or more appropriate company archives or databases.
- To whom do we communicate your data?
Your personal data can be communicated:
|Recipients of Personal Data||Purpose|
|Internally trained internally licensed||Operational activity management|
|Third parties or companies that provide services of support to the activities of the company, or to professionals with which specific agreements have been signed in accordance with Statement.||Support for task management|
|Bodies and /or Authorities that may be appointed for Law||Regulatory obligation|
The information can also be communicated each when communication may be necessary to fulfill requests of the Judicial or Public Security Authority. The collected data will not come in no case disseminated.
No transfer takes place in areas outside of the EU territory, not even for the use of « cloud » services.
- Data retention period (criteria of determination)
Below is a table containing the indications of retention times (ie, criteria for determining) Data personal:
|Categories a), b) (contract)||For the entire duration of the report e subsequently for 10 years (ordinary prescription)|
|Category c) (PS communications)||The time prescribed by the law|
|Category d), e), f), g) improvement Service||24 months after the end of the service or stay|
|Category d), e), f), g), check satisfaction||24 months from collection, according to the possibility, frequent in practice, of further relations with you, stops the possibility for the interested party to modify and /or revoke the your own will at any time on consent|
|Category d), e), f), g), marketing||24 months from the end of your last relationship with we, because of the possibility, frequent in practice, of further relations with you, stop the possibility for the interested party to change and /or revoke their will at any time with regard to Consensus|
In any case, where required, the data are retained for the times prescribed by the mandatory rules.
- What are your rights?
The rights granted to the interested parties are listed below:
requests for access, correction and deletion; has the right to:
- ask us to confirm if we are processing your information personal
- to receive information on how we treat your data
- get a copy of your personal information
- request us to update or correct your information personal
- ask us to delete personal information, in certain circumstances
- Right to oppose treatment; has the right to request that the processing of your personal information be interrupted:
- for marketing activities
- for statistical purposes
- where such processing is based on our legitimate interests commercial, unless we can legitimately demonstrate a reason founded for such processing or if the processing of your information personal data is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in judicial seat.
- Right to limit processing; has the right to request that the processing of your personal information be limited:
- if you are considering or responding to one your request to update or correct your personal information
- where such treatment is contrary to the law and does not want that its data is deleted
- if they are not more requested or needed by us, but desires that we keep the data to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in place Judicial
- if you have submitted an opposition to the treatment on the basis of our legitimate business interests and await our response to this request.
Should we limit the processing of your own personal information according to your request, we will inform you before involve it again in such treatments.
Data portability requests: has the right to ask us to provide you or a third party designated by you with some of them personal information in a commonly used electronic format. However, the we inform that the data portability rights only apply to personal information we obtained directly from you and only where the our treatment is carried out in an automated way, based on consent or on the execution of a contract.
Sending requests : your requests will be able to be sent to the address email@example.com
We will respond to all such requests within 30 days from the receipt of the request, unless they exist extenuating circumstances, in which case it may take up to 60 days for the answer. We will inform you if we anticipate that for our response may take more than 30 days. However, some personal information may be excluded from these rights under the laws applicable in data protection. Furthermore, we will not reply to any request to unless we can adequately verify the identity of the applicant. We could charge you a figure when required by the rules reasonable for subsequent copies of the data it will request.
Right to withdraw consent: has the right to revoke your consent to any treatment we conduct exclusively on the basis of your consent (such as sending direct marketing materials to your personal email address). He can revoke his consent by contacting the address firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent, however, does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consensus before revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: has the right to lodge a complaint in the manner and terms of the law before to the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority Personal).
We do not use automated or non-automated decision systems we resort to profiling.
Our services are not aimed at personal minors who are there they concern and do not knowingly collect data concerning them.